The success of a good qualitative research depends on:
- Finding the right set of people to engage with; and
- Interviewing in a manner that can bring out new facts and insights
We work with key opinion leaders (KOLs) such as the payers in the pharmaceutical industry, who are often outright elusive. We can recruit and interview experts in a number of countries such as GCC and emerging markets, where presence and investment in networks is often the most important requirement. This ability and expertise stem from our emphasis on strict standards, extensive experience in fostering new alliances, industry-specific capabilities, and a dedicated client commitment to make a difference.
Here are some of the examples of our recruitment and interviewing capabilities:
- Implementation of a Payer Advisory Board for a US based pharmaceutical company in Emerging Markets
- Interviewing and recruitment of payers, prescribers, pharmacists, and wholesalers in the Middle East for a tiered pricing study
- Key opinion leader recruitment and interviewing in China, India, Mexico, Philippines, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, and Ukraine
- Focus group recruitment and interviewing in India for a health outcomes study
Additionally, we also have access to Payer and KOL panels available for any research in 28+ countries. For more information, please contact us for a quote or email us to engage with us.